HAZELNUT MAC ‘CRAN’ CHEESE
- Fry the Italian sausage on top of the stove until cooked thoroughly.
- While the sausage is cooking, chop the cranberries. Set aside.
- Pour the hazelnuts into a small mixing bowl and add melted butter. Stir until combined.
- Place the Reser’s Main St Bistro® Signature Macaroni & Cheese in the microwave and warm according to the instructions. When done, pour both packages into an 8 1/2 x 11-inch baking dish.
- Turn your oven’s broiler on low.
- Remove the sausage from the heat and add along with cranberries into the macaroni and cheese. Mix until well combined.
- Top with hazelnut crumbs and place under the broiler until lightly toasted.
- Top with fresh chives if desired.
- (2) 20 oz. packages of Reser’s Main St Bistro® Signature Macaroni & Cheese
- 8 oz. sweet Italian sausage
- 4 oz. dried cranberries
- 8 oz. chopped hazelnuts
- 2 oz. of melted butter
- Chives for garnish