Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Potato Pie
By Chef Dana
1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
2. Dice the Brie and place in bowl. Add dressing to cover and marinate the Brie while working on the other ingredients.
3. Place one package of Mashed Potatoes into a bowl, add 1 cup of the dip and 1 egg. Mix well.
4. Put about half the mashed potato mixture in a greased pie plate or oven safe dish. Spread evenly in pan and push up the sides to make a well.
5. Fill the well with the marinated Brie and spread evenly around in the pan. Cover with the rest of the potatoes.
6. Bake in a pre-heated 375ºF oven for 45 to 50 minutes, until top is starting to brown. Allow to cool slightly before slicing into pie.
7. Slice and serve warm.
- (2) 28 oz packages of Reser's Mashed Potatoes
- 1 large egg
- 1 Cup (packed) Stonemill Kitchens Spinach, Artichoke and Parmesan Dip
- 5 oz of Brie – sliced or diced
- Italian Dressing (to season Brie)
Try using other dips such as Artichoke Jalapeño, Crab or Roasted Red Pepper. Feel free to experiment with different cheeses such as Camembert or fresh Mozzarella in place of Brie. For individual servings, double the amount of egg and serve the potatoes in individual ramekins like a soufflé.