Southwestern Breakfast Casserole
By Chef Dylan
Step 1: Preheat oven to 400° F.
Step 2: Combine the hash brown casserole, green chiles, chorizo, eggs, and half of the green onions in a large bowl until fully mixed.
Step 3: Pour ingredients into a greased glass baking dish. Top with the shredded cheddar cheese.
Step 4: Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick is entered into the casserole and comes out clean.
Cut into slices and garnish with salsa, sliced green onions, and sour cream.
- 1- Package Reser’s Hash Brown Casserole, broken up into small pieces.
- 1- 7 oz. can of diced green chiles, drained
- 1- 10 oz. package of cured chorizo sausage, casing removed, pan fried and excess fat drained off.
- 6- large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1- cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 6- green onions thinly sliced and half reserved to garnish
Optional Ingredients For Garnish:
• Sour cream
• Green onion tops
More Related Recipes
Ham and Carmelized Onion Breakfast Strudel, Three Cheese Peperoncini Toast, Golden Potato Cakes, Sweet Potato Pie with Pecan Topping, Mini Meatloaf Mash-Rooms, Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Potato Pie, Garlic Mashed Pizza, Potato-Beer Cheese Soup, Smoked Salmon Potato Cakes, Tortilla Pie!, Hash Brown Egg Bake, Southwestern Breakfast Casserole, California-Inspired Veggie Pizza, Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Tarts, Creamy Cranberry Pastry Bites, Pumpkin Mousse Parfaits