Smoked Salmon Potato Cakes
Step 1: Chop scalloped potatoes into smaller pieces. Add smoked salmon chunks, egg, bread crumbs, and black pepper. Mix.
Step 2: Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan. Using a small ice cream scoop or spoon, add scalloped potato mixture to the pan. Fry until golden brown.
Step 3: Remove and let drain on a paper towel. Meanwhile, in a food processor, pulse the fresh cilantro. Add yogurt, salt, and the other half of the pepper and blend until smooth.
Serve each potato cake with 1 tbs. of sauce on top, and garnish with cilantro. Enjoy!
- 20 oz Main St. Bistro Baked Scalloped Potatoes
- 4 oz smoked salmon
- 1 egg
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, divided
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, for frying
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- Pinch of salt
- If you don’t have a food processor, finely chop the cilantro and incorporate into the yogurt with the salt and pepper. Use a whisk to combine until smooth.
- Feel free to substitute non-fat plain yogurt when making the sauce.
- For a spicy twist on your sauce, add a few teaspoons of your favorite hot sauce.
- Frying guidelines
More Related Recipes
Ham and Carmelized Onion Breakfast Strudel, Three Cheese Peperoncini Toast, Golden Potato Cakes, Sweet Potato Pie with Pecan Topping, Mini Meatloaf Mash-Rooms, Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Potato Pie, Garlic Mashed Pizza, Potato-Beer Cheese Soup, Smoked Salmon Potato Cakes, Tortilla Pie!, Hash Brown Egg Bake, Southwestern Breakfast Casserole, California-Inspired Veggie Pizza, Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Tarts, Creamy Cranberry Pastry Bites, Pumpkin Mousse Parfaits