BEEF AND POTATO PIE
By Chef Dylan
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, with clean hands break Reser’s Main St. Bistro Baked Scalloped Potatoes into small chunks, then break beef roast into small chunks, reserve the au jus in the container.
- Add sliced green onions. Mix with hands gently until combined. Place bottom pie crust into a 9-inch pie plate. Add mixture to pie crust, drizzle reserved au jus over the top.
- Place top pie crust on, and brush with egg wash. Pierce top with knife for venting.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until golden brown and bubbling.
- 40 oz. tray Reser’s Main St. Bistro Baked Scalloped Potatoes
- 15 oz. beef roast au jus (Hormel or other branded product)
- 14 oz. pie crust
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced, white and light green parts
- Egg wash, 1 egg and 1 tablespoon milk whisked together