BBQ BEANS TOFU SLIDERS
By Ben Vaughn
- Dry the tofu with paper towels, then slice 1/4 inch thick.
- Puree Reser’s BBQ Beans in your food processor until smooth. Pour into a bowl. Dredge the tofu slices in the bean puree until fully coated.
- Pre-heat your range and skillet to medium-high. In a dry pan, carefully lower the bean-coated tofu. Sear on medium high to high heat until both sides are almost charred and caramelized from the sugary beans.
- In a small bowl, combine the raw cabbage slaw with the vinaigrette.
- Warm the slider buns.
- To Build, open the slider bun and smear a little Sriracha Mayo on each side. Lay tofu, then add slaw. Close the bun and hold together with a toothpick.
Grilling TIPS 101: The BBQ Bean Tofu Sliders are also well designed for your grill. Try them outside with family and friends, or at picnics. Make sure and lightly brush the grill grates prior to added the marinated firm tofu, will help prevent the sugars from sticking.
- 1 block firm tofu
- 1 cup Reser’s BBQ Beans
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha mayo
- 2 cups coleslaw, undressed
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan lemon vinaigrette
- 6 toasted mini buns