Hi, I'm Lacey Werner and I write Fun Times Made Easy, a blog that lets people enjoy delicious food with friends and family without spending long hours in the kitchen. I share recipes, contests, and entertaining ideas all designed to make cooking and entertaining both fun and easy. I also blog about Reser's events and how our products are used in action across the country.
Food and cooking are two of my passions in life, and I can never have too many recipes or meal ideas! Working at Reser’s has exposed me to so many great new products that I am always trying to come up with ways to use them in recipes for holidays, tailgating, BBQs, and more.
Eating and food are things that we all have in common, and this Blog can provide you with ideas and recipes that will bring your friends and family together around your table. Enjoy!
- Seven Entertaining Tips for a Seize the End of Summer BBQ
- Easy Tailgate Appetizer Recipe: Herby Breadsticks & Baked Cheesy Artichoke Dip
- Easy Fall Dessert Recipe: Creamy Cranberry Pastry Bites
- Cooking Creativity: Four Tips to Start Experimenting in the Kitchen
- “What’s for Dinner” Contest: Final Week!
- Easy Tailgate Party Buffalo Wings Recipe
- What Does “Real Food” Mean to You?
- Easy Appetizer Recipe: Baked Artichoke & Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms
- 10 Holiday Meal Planning Tips
- Reser’s Easy Holiday Meal Kit Giveaway Winners!
- Share your BBQ Tips and Tricks for a chance to win!
- Reser’s and the American Royal BBQ Competition
- Make Your Burger Special: Spread it on!
- Easy Breakfast Recipe: Hashbrown Egg Bake
- 2012 KCBS Great American BBQ Tour
- “Meat” our 2012 Sponsored BBQ Teams!
- Crab en Papillote with Baked Scalloped Potatoes
- What’s In A Winning $10,000 Potato Salad Recipe?
- We’re hosting a Job Fair!
- Reser’s kicks off NASCAR season at Phoenix International Raceway
- Reser’s Whips up 6 Delicious New Products
- Reser’s Fine Foods Returns to Sponsor Matt Kenseth in 2014 NASCAR Nationwide Series
- Get Cooking With Your Kids