The home of the Oregon State University Beavers has had $115 million in fiscal improvements completed since the 2005 season, including installation of a state-of-the-art video board, the largest in the Pac-10 Conference at the end of the 2007 season. The east side of the complex houses some of the finest amenities in all of college and NFL football, and was completed prior to the 2005 season. Over the last three years the capacity of the stadium has increased by 11,000 and now features some of the best viewing in all of college football.
Reser Stadium was originally known as Parker Stadium until June 14, 1999. At that time Al and Pat Reser of Beaverton, Ore., made a personal gift to OSU athletics. Both Al and Pat are Oregon State University Alumni.
Front Entrance of Reser Stadium at Night
- Size of seating increased by 11,000 in the last three years
- Located at the South side of campus
- Originally built in 1953
- Holds 45,674
- From 1910 to 1953 the beavers played at Bell field which is now the site of Dixon Recreation Center
- Beavers beat Washington state 7-0 in the first game played in the stadium on November 14, 1953
- Biggest crowd was 46,319 for the 2008 Civil War game
- Oregon State plans on two more expansions for the future that will result with seating growing to 55,000
- Tallest Building in Corvallis
Civil War Game, 2008